Not everyone who lives in Beetlegrass is on the up-and-up, so it comes as a giant relief to the law-abiding citizenry that a drug bust was made last night.
- marijuana (oregano), some in little bits of plastic wrap
- various pharmaceuticals -- * larger version: shots, sprinkles, or jimmies -- whatever you call them in your neck of the woods; smaller version: non pareils
- cocaine (Sweet 'N Low)
- crack cocaine (crushed jimmies)
- money (Photoshopped to small size)
- machine guns (uh, machine guns from G.I. Joe stuff)
( * Originally tried painting these with another color on one-half of the "pill". Ugh. Colors bled and the end result is not worth the crazy-making.)
It's with extreme regret that I had to photograph these items with a penny.
A dime bag would have been funny.
A friend from church gave me a ton of tomatoes, but how could I tell him that my sauce-making activities would be curtailed until further notice because I had used up all my oregano in the creation of bags of fake marijuana?
BTW: Bags are tiny (3/4") with a zip lock. Original purpose: holding beads. Nah.
This image is © Megan E. Jeffery. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.