I've been asked if I'd show my process of creating a page in my fauxbonichi journal. So yesterday I took scans along the way as I built the day's spread.
- Pages ruled, dated, some info written
- Letter stickers added; weather info written; more list items added; bands of envelope liners added
- Salvation Army bucket drawn (with logo from envelope)
- Piggybank sticker added; talk bubble written; coin jar sticker with "quote" added
- More lettering added
- Journaling card added; Santa sticker added
- The day's "holidays" doodled/stickered
- Journaling added; text from scrapbook paper added; lettering around Santa added
- Shading with blue added; more journaling
- Lettering challenge added; more shading; finishing touches
This was a fun challenge that I will no doubt do again!
Thanks for looking! If you have any questions, please leave a comment!