It's the classic tale of 2 birds, 1 stone.
My friend Dave Lowe tagged me to list 6 random things about myself.
Not sure if this is any different from the "6 Weird Things" list I did, but, hey, I'm playing along.
Since my brain is stuck in neutral re: thinking up new personal things to divulge, AND it's been awhile since I've had a flashback, I thought I'd COMBINE the two and show you a page from my journal from February of 1986. I was 20 years old and in my junior year of college. Which some of you may know better as the Mesozoic Era.
6. Think it's safe to infer from the above list that I like NIGHTTIME.
* BONUS RANDOMOID: I like making lists.*
My thoughts on these things now:
1. Now rain makes me worry, "Uh-oh, what's Mr. Basement doing?" and storms put me on High Alert Tree Watch. Being a homeowner is ruining my love of violent weather!
2. Still holds true.
3. Hey, I do this every nite! Way to fulfill a dream!
4. It's rare that I'm a passenger now. But every so often, just to keep that feeling fresh. I'll keep my left foot on the pedals, and slide on over to the passenger side.
It should be fairly apparent that "having the radio on loud" also = singing loudly.
And maybe badly.
The optimal situation: if it's spring and it's drizzling.
5. Hmmm... haven't done this for a looong time. I don't even know where there is a swingset in this town.
And I don't want to pull a Robert Downey Jr. and help myself to someone's backyard version.